Approx. Get Latest Price
Account Payable software
is also known as Invoice Processing System .
How Invoice processing system works:
• Supplier documents such as price updates, order confirmations, shipping notices,
bills of lading, packing lists, invoices, etc. enter the system directly as electronic
data if the supplier has already converted to electronic communication.
• If the supplier is still relying on paper or fax, the documents are collected by
System, digitized, identified, and stored online in web-based data repository for
retrieval and continued work.
• Match technology processes the data on each document based on business rules
set up when we personalized the customer’s system. Match Process always makes
sure the quantity, price and total amounts to be paid are verified as correct before
the customer pays any invoice, but far more complex matching is often done based
on a customer’s specific goals and needs.
• Perfect transactions flow straight through to the customer’s payment registry. The
customer has control over when to actually submit the transactions from the
registry to their financial system for payment.
• Transactions with discrepancies are automatically detected by Invoice processing
system, and routed in real time via alerts to the desktops of the exact employees
responsible for resolving the issues.
• Once any discrepancies are resolved and necessary approvals attained, the
perfected transaction flows through to our customer’s payment registry. The
customer controls when to submit transactions from the registry for payment.
Why Invoice Processing System?
• The main responsibility of the accounts payable department is to process
and review transactions from their suppliers. In other words, it is the
accounts payables departments Job to ensure all outstanding invoices from
their suppliers are approved, processed, and paid.
• It can become very difficult for companies with many trading partners to
keep track of all transactional documents. The department can become
overwhelmed with paper invoices and other forms.
• This can lead to a host of problem including human error during data entry,
lost invoices, late payments, invoice duplicates, and even double payments.
• Electronic Invoicing can be a very useful tool for the AP department. It
centralizes all transactional documents in one location on a web server. So
they can be easily found and processed.
• Reduce the cost of invoice processes by increasing the level of automation.
• Speed processing by lowering the number of days needed to reconcile a
• Improve connections with key business partners by accelerating the
exchange of accurate, trusted information.
• Reduce costs by using standardized interfaces to SAP ERP and SAP Invoice
Management by Open Text.We are Majorly deal on this service in USA market .