Approx. Rs 45,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
What is POS Software?
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Application||hard wear shops , Grossary Stores|
|Brand||shreecom info tech ( i ) pvt. ltd pune|
POS stands for “Point-Of-Sale”, and POS Software
is what brick-and-mortar stores and eCommerce stores use to conduct sales. Think of it as your more advanced cash register combined with a computer (or even mobile computing device such as a tablet) where cashiers input the ordered products, tally the cost, and consummate the financial transaction. It can integrate other systems and software, such as accounting apps or eCommerce platforms, or connect with networks and databases to expand your business’ operational flexibility and capability.
- Rugged Point of Sale software
- Effective inventory Management
- Multiple Merchandise management – Weight based, Serialized, Expiry etc…
- Intelligent procurement Management with business intelligence approach.
- Efficient Supply chain management
- Multiple promotions to increase sales